Conducting a Facebook party for your home based business is the best way to share your product with people from all over the country. I have helped hostesses earn free products by creating and conducting Facebook parties that are quick, informative, and fun! Any direct seller can utilize these tips to have a successful Facebook party with increased sales, bookings, and recruits! Here’s a list of my best Facebook party tips for success!
- Create a Private Event: This ensures those who are attending your Facebook party have accepted an invitation and are ready and willing to participate. No one likes being added to Facebook Groups that they have no knowledge of beforehand. Be polite, send an invite!
- Get Personal: One thing that makes a huge difference with a guest accepting an invite is to follow up the invitation with a personal message. Let the guest know what to expect and why you thought of inviting them.
- Hostess Coaching: A great hostess can make all the difference with a Facebook party. Make sure you and your hostess are on the same page when it comes to expectations and how to reach your party goals. An engaged hostess makes the Facebook party fun!
- Engage, Engage, Engage: When conducting a Facebook party, it is important to be present and active during the party time. Quickly respond to questions and comments from the guests. Have your hostess do the same and the guests will feel comfortable participating! Stressing about how to post during a party and interact with guests? Check out my CinchShare article to find out how it can help you party smarter!
- Games & Giveaways: Every guest loves a chance to win a small prize or play an interactive game. With Facebook Live there are so many ways to incorporate yourself and your hostess as part of the virtual party. Be creative!
- Themed Parties: Pick a theme and run with it! Create your graphics, engagement posts, and products around a central theme and the guests will be impressed and more apt to stick around and participate during the Facebook Party. Need ideas for Facebook Party Themes? Click here to find some inspiration!
- It’s About Time: In my experience, the length of a Facebook party makes a huge difference. Too long and you will find a drop off in engagement from the guests. Too short and guests will not know what to make of so much information in a short amount of time. Find the sweet spot and stick to it.
- Graphics: Ensure all graphics posted during the Facebook party are clear and easy to read. Most guests are on mobile devices and will appreciate being able to see your visual posts without having to click to see the larger image.
- Thank you: At the end of the Facebook party, make sure to thank the hostess and the guests for attending and participating. Allow time for questions about products and the logistics of ordering. Make it as easy as possible for guests to place orders.
- Follow up: After the Facebook party has concluded, check in with the hostess and answer any questions they may have. Personally, thank any guest that has ordered. The engagement you have with the hostess and the guests will help secure future Facebook party bookings!
If you are someone who needs a little more structure on just how to have a successful Facebook party, be sure to take a look at Brenda Ster’s Epic LIVE Facebook Party Training! I invested in this affordable training just as I started out my direct sales journey in the winter of 2015. I am SO glad I started off on the right foot. My first party after her training yielded over $250 in commission and 3 future bookings for parties! The investment paid off over 4 times from just that one party!
By incorporating some, if not all, of these Facebook Party Tips you will come away with happy guests, a happy hostess, and an increase in sales! I look forward to hearing how these tips help your Facebook parties! Leave a comment below or connect with me here!