Many direct sales companies thrive on holding in-home and online parties. They are fun, engaging, and are great ways to help bring in a steady income from your direct sales business! But, where do you find your next direct sales hostess when your calendar is wide open? I’ve done a little digging and have come up with 20 places for you to find your next hostess for your direct sales parties!
- VIP Groups! Your very own Facebook Group is a great place to start when looking for your next hostess. These individuals follow you and your business and many may jump at the opportunity to receive free products just by being your hostess!
- Previous Customers makes great hostesses! They already enjoy the product you sell and any opportunity to follow up with them may result in more sales or future bookings. Give it a try and make sure to send them personalized messages!
- Vendor Events are great ways to expand your customer base. Set up a special game or interactive giveaway at your table and collect contact information for those interested in hosting future parties!
- Fellow Direct Sales Consultants make great partners! Do you sell a product that is complementary to another direct sales brand? Think about holding a joint party to make it enticing to your customers. Be hostesses for each other and pay it forward by giving away any hostess rewards received!
- Catalogs are perfect ways to introduce a new group of people to your company. Create your own label to go on the back with your contact information and offer a little incentive for those who host a party with you! Leave the catalog at work, school functions, group meetings, wherever people may be interested in your products!
- Business Cards are an easy and small way to make a connection. Include one in letters you send, bills you pay, just about anything! Create a custom card sharing a special offer for those who commit to hosting a party!
- 1 A Day. For 30 days, commit to contacting just 1 person each day and invite that person to book a party with you in the next month. At the end of the month, you will be surprised just how full your party calendar is!
- Joint Hostesses is a great idea for those individuals who are a little reserved about hostessing a party on their own. Get a couple friends together and have them agree to split the rewards and between them, it should be a successful party with a large turnout!
- Previous Party Guests are those who may not be customers yet and have not hosted a party before. Reach out to previous guests and see if they would be interested in hosting a party for free rewards! This goes along with tip #7 above, make that list and contact 1 person a day!
- Neighborhood Groups online and in person are perfect ways to expand your hostess network. Get to know your neighbors and you may be surprised to find some new individuals to host future parties!
- Be Your Own Hostess is perfect for those times during the year where the sales slow down a little. Host a party yourself and share the benefits of being a hostess! Your guests may be surprised just how much a hostess receives and be open to hosting a party for you!
- Advertise Your Incentives! Whether you do an online ad or one in your local community paper, make n offer a future hostess cannot refuse!
- Connect On Instagram with your followers. I have found quite a few hostesses from my Instagram account. Start by creating a relationship with key followers and when the time is right, ask them if they would like to host a party with you!
- School Functions are great opportunities to meet new moms who may have heard of your direct sales product. Like anything, create the relationship first before asking about future hosting opportunities!
- Moms Groups online and in your community are perfect ways to branch out and find new hostesses for your direct sales parties.
- Your Facebook Business Page is a storefront for the public. Give your page a little attention and you may attract some brand new fans who could end up being your next direct sales hostess!
- Create Enticing Hostess Graphics that highlight how a direct sales hostess benefits from throwing an in-home or online party! Use these graphics in your current social media groups to spread the word!
- Throw A Mystery Hostess Party! Much like tip #11, create an in-home or online party and make your direct sales hostess a mystery! Create games to play and a fun way for the mystery hostess to be chosen. Choose 1 or multiple hostesses after the party to receive the hostess rewards!
- Contact Previous Hostesses when your calendar needs booking and new products are on the horizon. Don’t hesitate to throw a party featuring only the newest and most popular products! Make the party different from the last one your hostess attended!
- Think Outside The Box! While running your direct sales business, never underestimate the power of a true connection and relationship with a customer. Someone who was not interested in hosting 6 months ago may now be open to the idea.
I hope you take away a lot of new ideas on places to look to find your next direct sales hostess! I’d love to hear your stories about creative ways you have found your hostesses!!
Be sure to take a look at just how to create your own Epic Themed Facebook Party for those interested in holding a mystery hostess party for your communities!