You may have read my post of 101 Facebook Group Engagement Post Ideas. It is SO popular that I decided to write a part 2! 50 GIF Facebook group engagement post ideas!
GIF’s are those funny animated images that you can easily search for in the comments section of a Facebook thread.
GIF Facebook Group Engagement Post Ideas
- Describe your day using a GIF
- Share how you feel about the weekend using a GIF
- Describe yourself using a GIF
- Using a GIF, who is your celebrity crush?
- Search your name in the GIF bar and share what pops up
- Search your birth year in the GIF bar and share what pops up
- Share how you feel about pumpkin spice (candy corn etc.) using a GIF
- Using a GIF, share your favorite food
- Using a GIF, share your favorite movie of all time
- Describe your personality using a GIF
- What TV shows have you seen every episode of? Respond only using a GIF
- Using a GIF, how do you feel about your current job?
- Type your husband’s name in the GIF bar and share the first one that pops up
- Using a GIF share how you feel about your in-laws
- Share how you feel about Mondays using a GIF
- If you won the lottery, using a GIF, share what you would do first with the money
- Using a GIF, share what your first concert was
- Share your favorite dessert using a GIF
- Using only a GIF, share what type of mom you are
- Post a GIF of your woman/man crush
- Leave a GIF comment about your day
- Using a GIF, tell me what you do for a living
- Using a GIF, share what you had for dinner last night
- Dance party! Leave your favorite dance party GIF!
- Share a GIF that describes how you feel about Halloween (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
- Describe your first date with your significant other using a GIF
- Type your child’s name into the GIF search bar and post the first one that pops up
- Type the state you are from into the GIF search bar and post the first one that pops up
- We are going on a vacation! The plane leaves in an hour. Using a GIF share where are we going?
- You can only pick one thing to do this summer. Using a GIF, what would it be?
- Using only a GIF, describe how clean your home is right now
- Post a GIF that describes your Saturday night
- Post the most outrageous GIF you can find
- Share a GIF that describes how you feel after your first sip of coffee
- What movie has everyone else seen but you, answer in a GIF
- What is your least favorite household chore? Answer with a GIF!
- Using a GIF, what is 1 thing on your bucket list?
- Describe the weather where you are at using a GIF
- Using a GIF, share 1 thing you miss doing before having kids
- Using a GIF, describe your high school self
- Describe your morning using a GIF
- Describe dinnertime for your family using a GIF
- With a GIF, describe how you feel about grocery shopping
- With a GIF, describe what your go-to guilty pleasure is
- Which NFL team do you root for? Show in the comments with a GIF
- Sharing a GIF, describe your morning routine
- Using a GIF, what is your dream car?
- With a GIF, share a struggle that kids today will never know
- You are stuck in an elevator with a famous person. Who would you pick to be stuck with? Answer with a GIF
- If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose? Answer with a GIF
Make Your Own GIF
To up your Facebook group engagement game, even more, take a crack at making your very own GIF!
- Create your own video. Boomerang is really easy to use.
- Save it to your camera roll and upload it to a web-based site. (DropBox for example)
- Go to Giphy to create your own GIF
- You can add text and share!
This list plus the 101 Facebook group engagement posts list will ensure you never run out of ideas!
Need more tips on how to grow your direct sales Facebook group organically?
Looking for the best direct sales graphics training? Click the button below!