You may have read my post of 101 Facebook Group Engagement Post Ideas.
It is SO popular that I decided to write a part 2!
50 GIF Facebook group engagement post ideas!
GIF’s are those funny animated images that you can easily search for in the comments section of a Facebook thread.
They also tend to get more engagement when compared to other Facebook posts.
GIF Facebook Group Engagement Post Ideas
- Describe your day using a GIF
- Share how you feel about the weekend using a GIF
- Describe yourself using a GIF
- Using a GIF, who is your celebrity crush?
- Search your name in the GIF bar and share what pops up
- Search your birth year in the GIF bar and share what pops up
- Share how you feel about pumpkin spice (candy corn etc.) using a GIF
- Using a GIF, share your favorite food
- Using a GIF, share your favorite movie of all time
- Describe your personality using a GIF
- What TV shows have you seen every episode of? Respond only using a GIF
- Using a GIF, how do you feel about your current job?
- Type your husband’s name in the GIF bar and share the first one that pops up
- Using a GIF share how you feel about your in-laws
- Share how you feel about Mondays using a GIF
- If you won the lottery, using a GIF, share what you would do first with the money
- Using a GIF, share what your first concert was
- Share your favorite dessert using a GIF
- Using only a GIF, share what type of mom you are
- Post a GIF of your woman/man crush
- Leave a GIF comment about your day
- Using a GIF, tell me what you do for a living
- Using a GIF, share what you had for dinner last night
- Dance party! Leave your favorite dance party GIF!
- Share a GIF that describes how you feel about Halloween (Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.)
- Describe your first date with your significant other using a GIF
- Type your child’s name into the GIF search bar and post the first one that pops up
- Type the state you are from into the GIF search bar and post the first one that pops up
- We are going on a vacation! The plane leaves in an hour. Using a GIF share where are we going?
- You can only pick one thing to do this summer. Using a GIF, what would it be?
- Using only a GIF, describe how clean your home is right now
- Post a GIF that describes your Saturday night
- Post the most outrageous GIF you can find
- Share a GIF that describes how you feel after your first sip of coffee
- What movie has everyone else seen but you, answer in a GIF
- What is your least favorite household chore? Answer with a GIF!
- Using a GIF, what is 1 thing on your bucket list?
- Describe the weather where you are at using a GIF
- Using a GIF, share 1 thing you miss doing before having kids
- Using a GIF, describe your high school self
- Describe your morning using a GIF
- Describe dinnertime for your family using a GIF
- With a GIF, describe how you feel about grocery shopping
- With a GIF, describe what your go-to guilty pleasure is
- Which NFL team do you root for? Show in the comments with a GIF
- Sharing a GIF, describe your morning routine
- Using a GIF, what is your dream car?
- With a GIF, share a struggle that kids today will never know
- You are stuck in an elevator with a famous person. Who would you pick to be stuck with? Answer with a GIF
- If you had to be trapped in a tv show for a month, which show would you choose? Answer with a GIF
How to Make Your Own GIF
To up your Facebook group engagement game, even more, take a crack at making your very own GIF!
- Create your own video. Boomerang is really easy to use.
- Save it to your camera roll and upload it to a web-based site. (DropBox for example)
- Go to Giphy to create your own GIF.
- You can add text and share.
This list plus the 101 Facebook group engagement posts list will ensure you never run out of ideas.
Read Next: Social Media Tips for Direct Sellers