Advanced Pinterest Strategies
I see you out there.
You are a blogger who has struggled with bringing in monthly traffic.
Maybe you’re a direct seller or Etsy shop owner that is yearning for a way to sell without using Facebook.
You’ve got the Pinterest basics down. Your profile is set, your creating your own original pins, but you’re still not seeing the increase in traffic your website and your products deserve.
It’s no secret that I love Pinterest and blogging.
It’s been 2 years since I started blogging and it totally transformed how I grow my direct sales businesses.
One of my big scary goals since setting up my blog has been to create a sellable course teaching others about Pinterest.
Not the basics, but the advanced techniques of how to pin strategically to grow your monthly passive income.
I’ve made so many notes over the last 2 years compiling how I do what I do on Pinterest.
Tweaking my pinning schedule.
Answering questions from other bloggers and direct sellers.
The time had come and I pushed past the doubt and fear and created the Advanced Pinterest Strategies course.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the course:
- Module 1: Rich Pins: Want to learn how to set up Rich Pins? This module will walk you through it step by step.
- Module 2: Board Strategy: Learn which boards you need on your Pinterest account and how to leverage secret boards to make future pinning easier.
- Module 3: Pinterest Pins and Descriptions: Craft powerful pin descriptions and use hashtags to target your ideal client. Learn key Pinterest pin techniques to help grow your traffic.
- Module 4: Pinterest Schedulers: A quick overview of Tailwind and a video tutorial showing how to schedule your pins using Tailwind.
- Module 5: How to Create Your Daily Pinning Schedule: The exact pinning method I created and follow to grow my business and monthly passive income.
This course also includes a special opportunity at the end which will help you grow your own passive income streams.
Embarking on this journey has taught me that given enough time and the right resources you can do great things.
If you are interested in the Advanced Pinterest Strategies course, check out this special offer.
Share info about the Advanced Pinterest Strategies Course with other home based business owners by pinning it on Pinterest.
If you are wondering how to offer your own followers a coupon via pinning, check out Pinterest Wave. A new app that gives your followers a unique coupon code when they pin your content.
- How Does GDPR Affect Social Media Marketing? - October 12, 2022
- 5 Reasons to Try Facebook Parties for your Direct Sales Business - April 15, 2020
- 50 Blog Topic Ideas for Direct Sellers and Home Based Business Owners - April 5, 2019